There is an internship opportunity available to you. Below are more details concerning the offer
- Recruiter: CAT HR
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Durban
- Available: One Month
- Category: Environmental / Horticulture / Agriculture
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- You need to have an Honors degree in environmental science. You can also have a qualification in any other related field of study that focuses on sustainable development such as conservation ecology, geography, environmental engineering and planning. If you have a Master’s degree, then it will be an added advantage.
- You need to be a person with keen & crucial knowledge of national as well as international developments that focus on developmental as well as sustainability issues. As an example, these can be issues that deal with development of infrastructure, climate change or even renewable energy.
- For those that have experience in environmental management and assessment, it will be an added advantage to them.
- You need to be familiar with and have experience of aid and donor agency contracting processes, international funding & project management.
- Have indepth knowledge of institutional structures, environmental legislation, environmental assessment & management practices in South Africa. Possibly also in other developing nations.
- Have training & or have experience in preparing of proposals, communication skills, report writing, & project management.
- Experience in application of scientific analytical research methodology, as verified through for example, publication of papers, conference proceedings or book chapters.
- Capability in conducting independent investigations as well as integrating information from across disciplines.
- Have a valid driver’s licence (Code B or EB)
Where To Apply?
Visit this page to apply